Wednesday, June 06, 2007

They Keep the Wierdest Stuff in Minnesota


I had a two day trip to Minnesota for work. This was filled with the usual delays, broken planes, and other problems usually associated with flying. I should have arrived in Minneapolis at ~6:40, and ended up getting in around 11. The extra time was spent on the tarmac, I was thrilled. After my meeting on Tuesday we swung into the Cabelas, where we saw this turkey decoy. I don't know why I didn't buy it, except for maybe the fact that I don't turkey hunt. And yes, the heads bobble.

Amazingly, this wasn't the weirdest thing I saw while in Minnesota. When we got back to the airport and dropped off the rental car we took the tram back to the airport. As soon as we got off the airport, a man, roughly 230 lbs, came walking the other direction to get on the tram. What he was wearing is probably best described blue full body pantie hose. It was similar to a unitard, but as far as I could tell as he rushed past, it was stretched so tight skin was pretty visible. Also, myself, those with me, and those around me confirmed that this was the ONLY thing he was wearing. Gross, but absolutely hilarious.

2 Comments:

Blogger milkman said...

"Cabelas" and "unitard" immediately evoke "Florida," but it appears they're both a greater part of the Great Midwestern American Dream than I had originally suspected.

...unitard? Gross.

6/07/2007 01:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Raven said...

Am I the only one that thinks the one turkey must really like the other turkey?

6/07/2007 07:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home