BONUS

Actually, it was a raise. Today they announced our annual raises. I got a little higher percentage than last year. The raises take affect July 1, and show up on the July 15 paycheck. The other sweet part is that I get another raise August 1, which is when I transfer to my new job full time, that shows up on the August 15 paycheck. Sweet stuff. Unfortunetly, the cost of adding a BMW payment and insurance is not offset by both raises. So, while my gross income is increased substantially, my net income will take a slight hit.
3 Comments:
Sweet!
We're still busy doing reviews here. I think I've still got another month or so until I even find out what I'm getting--and another month until it actually takes effect.
6/27/2007 10:10:00 PM
Yeah, we get hour "Christmas Bonus" in late February or early March. Waiting for this kind of thing sucks.
6/27/2007 10:25:00 PM
pshh whats a few extra monetary units a year - when you make more than god already, who cares?
6/27/2007 10:52:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home