Saved by the Interweb
I gave up on the fine, fine folks at Toshiba and turned to the internet to resolve my computer issues. Since I had already bought a 59 Pound copy of Windows 7, I was able to use it for the new operating system on my computer. The trick was, I had purchased the upgrade version which is designed to upgrade a computer that already has Vista, not start from scratch. So, when I performed the install the first time, it wouldn't accept my CD Key. So, I "Upgraded" the install that I just performed, it recognized that I already had an approved OS on the system, and here it is, working like new. Now its just a matter of getting all of the software I used to have reinstalled.
1 Comments:
Once you get an OS on there things go pretty smoothly. It's getting around the boot nonsense that sucks.
--D
2/02/2010 10:43:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home