Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Didn't Die

I just came to Madison. I am in Madison for my residency week for my masters. The campus is huge, which is necessary as there are roughly 41,000 students here. The facilities are amazing as well. I think I definitely missed out on my undergrad not going to a Big 10 school, or at least not coming here. University of Wisconsin is the largest engine research school in the nation. The program I am in is only one of many engine specific masters programs that they offer. Take a look.

The basement of the engineering building has several dynos, running everything from a Heavy Duty market (roughly15 liter) diesel to a two cylinder Briggs. Students are performing research on various things such as particulate matter reduction, controls, airflow optimization, etc. The architecture of the engineering buildings are amazing. Tomorrow I will walk around with my camera and update this blog with some pics.

5 Comments:

Blogger milkman said...

I Didn't Die

Liar.

8/15/2007 04:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Phil said...

How come I am the only one that knew where the hell Justin was?

8/15/2007 09:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Phil said...

is.

8/15/2007 10:03:00 PM

 
Blogger milkman said...

weren't?

8/15/2007 11:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Raven said...

I knew where he was, he called to ask for directions when he got lost driving over there.

8/16/2007 03:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home