Snowboarding: Day 2
At this point I was really sore, but my knee was holding up well. I had knowledge of how to use the lifts under my belt so i was ready to tackle the mountins. Today was supposed to be the day that I would use my kilt, but alas that didnt happen. I tried to mail order a kilt before the trip, but no one would ship one without more than a week lead time, which would be too late. By the time we hit Scotland, it was too late to find an open shop, and there was no shopping around here. I figured that the mountain might get someone to sell them there to get more participants, but that didnt happen either. So, unkilted, I was off to have some fun.
At this point I was fairly comfortable with the lifts, but they opened up the train to the top. They had been debugging and de-icing it after the recent storms, so it wasnt working the first day. It wa still being debugged. What kind of error does Scottish software get? A McError, of course.
On the top, the fog was still present in the morning, but no storm so it was much more enjoyable. By the evening, the sun poked through and really lit up the valley. It made the trip. Again, lots of pictures on here.
I'm off to have some breakfast and make the dive back down. I'll try to get some more pics of the countryside on my way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home