Saturday, January 03, 2009

My Place

Here are some pics of my place.


I have the 4 windows above the BM dress shop. You enter between it and the shop with the scaffolding, and then its just a landing and some stairs.










This is a look down my street. I am sitting in the pub on the left, using their wireless.

This is the Adult Shop that I didn't know I was moving next to. I don't know whats in there, and I don't want to. I haven't seen any people go in or out of it. The bigger problem is the aforementioned pub and the night club on the block behind me are VERY popular, which makes it VERY hard to sleep around 2-4 am. Lots of noise from people walking home. I suspect it will be like living in the trailer in Socorro, where I eventually got used to listening to cars getting on the freeway and their lights shining in my bedroom.

4 Comments:

Blogger milkman said...

At least you know the sex shop is ... licensed.

Is that seriously a South African bar?

1/03/2009 03:10:00 PM

 
Blogger Justin Short said...

No idea how one goes about being a licensed sex dealer, but whatever.

The only thing I have noticed that is South African about Barracuda is the flag shaped lights outside and there are some pictures of the futbol team and field on the inside.

1/03/2009 03:55:00 PM

 
Blogger milkman said...

Also, I am amused that you live upstairs from a huge BM.

1/03/2009 08:02:00 PM

 
Blogger milkman said...

I think you need to change the timezone for your blog to UTC.

1/03/2009 08:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home