posted by Justin Short at 5:40 PM
Red valves/blue valves? I see the valves that voted for Kerry are more depressed than the valves that voted for Bush.
12/10/2007 07:56:00 PM
Oh come on. I thought at least somebody would have responded to my red valve/blue valve comment by now.
12/12/2007 02:53:00 AM
I expected something too, since I didnt have anything funny to follow it up with. It was a good one though.
12/12/2007 08:58:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Red valves/blue valves? I see the valves that voted for Kerry are more depressed than the valves that voted for Bush.
12/10/2007 07:56:00 PM
Oh come on. I thought at least somebody would have responded to my red valve/blue valve comment by now.
12/12/2007 02:53:00 AM
I expected something too, since I didnt have anything funny to follow it up with. It was a good one though.
12/12/2007 08:58:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home