Cloned: The multi-vitamin, multi-blog, multi-grain,
I was going to blog [about how much I miss the show Clone High], but decided it would be in my best interest to not have it available on the net, despite the fact that you cannot search for my blog.[Instead, today you have the option of reading the truth of what happened to me at the gym (see below), or the lesser truth over at home/wtf, or even the further from the truth over at dev/nul. Better yet, don't be a chumbus and read all three.]
First off, I enjoy going to the gym. I have worked out regularly since I started college, and have done it even more often since I have moved out here. If I don't work out 3 to 4 times a week, I get restless and have a hard time sleeping. So when I go to the gym, I have a certain set of workouts I do for a certain day, I know how much I can do, and increase weight when I can. Basically, I know my way around the gym.
Today when I was working out this [skinny twenty-something] came up,sweaty as hell from playing badminton (which a group of [skinny twenty-something]s often play downstairs in the basketball gym) and started working out. Now, he didn't start working out immediately.He stood around, watched me do a few sets on a machine, then went on the machine I got off of, and attempted to copy what I just did.Except when he did it, he had HORRID form, with far less weight, and I was honestly afraid he was going to break himself in half. He was probably in his early 20s, if that gives you a better visual [but you knew that already, since we renamed the character]. The worst thing he did was when he got on the inclined sit-up machine. I had just finished my sets, and I had the machine set on the highest level. My last set I had done cross-over sit ups, where you sit up pulling your left elbow past your right knee, and vise verse. I pulled my towel off the machine and moved on to something else. The [skinny twenty-something] got on the machine, still set on high, without a towel (mind you, sweaty as hell) and attempted to do the same thing.He couldn't sit up, so he began flinging his arms up to get the momentum to get back to the sit-up position. Rather than thinking to himself "there is no way I can do this right, I had better stop before I hurt myself" he continued to do reps by flailing like a fish out of water until he got up. This continued until the group of [skinny twenty-something]s he was playing with left. ["Hey… wait for me guys!"]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home