
As you might recall, I have spent time at Virginia Tech in the
past. I have been on the campus two different times in just over a year, and have friends and colleages that are from there, and often go back to Blacksburg on a fairly regular basis. Because of this, I have taken the recent events a bit more personally than those similar in the past. Haven actually been around the location, attended football games, partied at the college bars, and cheered with the same students for the same football team, I mourn what has happened with everyone else. I am with
Dan, in that there are good people and good things being done in the world that are overshadowed by events like this. It is just difficult to imagine how people there are coping with this, knowning how disheartening it was for me to hear the news, just haven been a visitor a time or two.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home