I sent a friend over to the new place to get some photos of the yard as I didn't get many when I was there. They're posted here.
Things are progressing with closing on the home. Today is the inspection, tomorrow I get the results of that, and I am in the process of getting all the final documentation ready for the loan to go to the underwriters.
Right, there is a 2 car detached + carport at an angle to the house in the driveway. Its brand new, and the bay furthest from the house has doors on either side, so you can drive thru the garage.
3 Comments:
I had a baffler meal trying to understand the garage situation in the last shots. Looks like a two-car attached, and a two-car detacted? Plus carport?
10/12/2010 09:38:00 AM
Right, there is a 2 car detached + carport at an angle to the house in the driveway. Its brand new, and the bay furthest from the house has doors on either side, so you can drive thru the garage.
10/12/2010 09:43:00 AM
Are you obligated to yell "yee-haw" and floor it while driving through?
10/12/2010 10:41:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home