Friday, February 20, 2009




Any questions?

5 Comments:

Blogger milkman said...

Where'd the rest of the engine go? Two of the best parts about that car were the torque and the noise the engine made.

Otherwise, one of the best cars I've ever owned. If the clutch goes, pay someone else to replace it.

2/20/2009 10:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Raven said...

did you get it?

2/20/2009 10:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Justin Short said...

Dan,
Agreed, but for the price constraints I have, I'm stuck with the 4 cylinders.

Raven,
No, I called the guy after work and it had already sold, but there are several just like it in the area.

2/20/2009 02:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Justin Short said...

This one for example

2/20/2009 02:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Raven said...

i just heard they make a euro version of the jeep wrangler with a diesel. supposed to make some really good power.

might be more fun than a 3series.

3/06/2009 01:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home