Cadbury
Cadbury chocolates aren't just the seasonal eggs here, they are everywhere. We get the eggs, but also a bunch of different chocolate bars, some which have the same filling as the eggs. They just put this commercial out. It needs sound.
Cadbury chocolates aren't just the seasonal eggs here, they are everywhere. We get the eggs, but also a bunch of different chocolate bars, some which have the same filling as the eggs. They just put this commercial out. It needs sound.
3 Comments:
The UK: a land of mayo and Cadbury cream eggs.
I can hardly wait.
2/09/2009 04:09:00 PM
... and Hugh Grant.
2/10/2009 09:12:00 AM
Dan,
The regular Cadbury chocolate bars are amazing. Similar to a Herseys bar, just really good. You can help yourself to a prawn and mayo sandwich though, I haven't touched the things.
Raven,
Yes, but I dont think he lives here. Jeremy Clarkson does, and we are all better for it.
2/10/2009 04:47:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home