Everyday I find really nice cars parked outside my place. Everyone told me I lived on the "posh" side of town, but I had no idea. Most days its a Boxster, M3, M5, various Mercedes, but I figured I would get a picture of this one.
Not sure, I got woken up about 2 am by its exhaust and had to take a look. I just grabbed the camera, snapped the pic, and went back to bed. If it comes back, I'll check into it.
3 Comments:
Kirkland, WA is the same way. I lived up there for a while and spent the entire time drooling.
Is that a 348 or a 355? I usually tell by looking at the intakes on the side.
1/08/2009 04:56:00 PM
Not sure, I got woken up about 2 am by its exhaust and had to take a look. I just grabbed the camera, snapped the pic, and went back to bed. If it comes back, I'll check into it.
1/08/2009 05:00:00 PM
i'm going to guess 355
1/09/2009 10:06:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home