Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bus

I have regularly been taking to the bus to and from work. It was costing me £1.20 each way, which isn't bad. But today I learned that you can buy an unlimited use bus pass for £28
that is good for 4 weeks. So, if I ride the bus to and from work everyday for 4 weeks, it will only cost £0.70 each way. £20 savings each month. Sweet.

3 Comments:

Blogger milkman said...

20 goofy British L things? That's like a zillion Zimbabwe Bucks!

1/08/2009 04:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Justin Short said...

I actually have some Malawi money in my wallet. One of my former roommates went on his mission there and sent it to me. Its 10 Kwacha, which is worth a few cents I believe.

1/08/2009 05:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Raven said...

Whats more im sure its much easier to present a pass than find correct goofy British L change.

1/09/2009 10:09:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home