Life Without Trucks
I have been thinking about what I am going to do without a truck in the UK. I plan on taking my Mustang overseas, and have gotten used to having a functional vehicle (my truck) for towing the car, as well as hauling trash, lumber, people, etc. Then, while leaving Lowes after buying more stuff to get my home ready for sale, I saw this, and it was all so clear (yes, it is going through the sun roof). 
So, can I get a Mini Cooper with a tow package to trailer the Mustang to the drag strips?
3 Comments:
Do drag strips even exist in Britain?
8/22/2008 12:28:00 AM
thats what i keep saying... maybe one with in a 60 mile radius, and its only an 1/8mile
8/22/2008 07:26:00 AM
There are several. Mostly old Brisish airfields that have been converted or leased for drag racing. The closest one that I have found is an hour away in York, and is 1/4 mile. I am used to towing my car over an hour to the Indy track, so that is nothing new. However, I plan to have this build more streetable, with an overdrive 5 speed.
8/22/2008 07:49:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home