posted by Justin Short at 10:01 PM
Did you get a Motec intake manifold to match your Motec exhaust?Maybe you need more NOS Mugen camber angle VTEC backpressure, yo.
7/29/2008 01:27:00 PM
Those blue rockers look like the mean buisness! Intake and head look the secks.
7/30/2008 02:02:00 PM
No Motec. In fact, none of that. Ever. Yeah, I wish I had clear valve covers to show them off more often.
7/30/2008 03:23:00 PM
Clear valve covers? All you'd see is oil spray.
7/30/2008 09:37:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Did you get a Motec intake manifold to match your Motec exhaust?
Maybe you need more NOS Mugen camber angle VTEC backpressure, yo.
7/29/2008 01:27:00 PM
Those blue rockers look like the mean buisness! Intake and head look the secks.
7/30/2008 02:02:00 PM
No Motec. In fact, none of that. Ever.
Yeah, I wish I had clear valve covers to show them off more often.
7/30/2008 03:23:00 PM
Clear valve covers? All you'd see is oil spray.
7/30/2008 09:37:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home