
The Porsche hit 60k miles on my way up to Ravens. So, I decided that since last year we lowered his Rabbit, this year we can change my filter. I was a bit hesitant to do this myself, because all I ever hear is how much of a pain it is to work on this car, but it really
wasn't that bad. In fact, I was able to partially remove the top, carpet, insulation, firewall, and air filter all without using any tools. The filter
definitely needed to be changed. But, now that I know i can get to the top of the engine easily, I might look into what other services it could use and go through them as well.

2 Comments:
That's awesome--it looks like you can perform your scheduled 75k mile replacement of the intake manifold band clamps.
You should definitely replace those early as you never know when they'll ... wear out.
7/04/2008 01:00:00 AM
updates?
7/18/2008 02:59:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home