Home Sweet Home
Just got back from about 20 hours in the car. 10 to Minnesota, 10 home. I drove up to Minneapolis to spend time with my family for the 3 day weekend. So, I spent about 20 hours in the car to be in MN for 36 hours. I am exhausted. The drive SUCKS, there is NOTHING to look at, nowhere fun to stop, and just all around miserable. I should have gone south and enjoyed some warm weather. I guess I know better for next time.
3 Comments:
You should take a vacation to Spain.
I'm not kidding.
4/08/2007 11:15:00 PM
I am holding out for Germany, the problem is getting enough vacation for me to go for as long as I would like.
4/09/2007 07:45:00 AM
Germany is nice ... but when the Germans go on vacation, they sure as hell don't stay in Germany.
4/10/2007 12:11:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home