Spring Break 2006
Finally, I went on spring break. Since I have been old enough to drive, I have never done anything for spring break except work. So, this spring I took time off and went to San Antonio/Corpus Christi with James, Phil, and Satan. It was a blast. Had a lot of beer, saw the beach for the first time, and even proved my dominance on the go cart track. I got a massive leg cramp while messing around in the waves, and freaked when I thought I was going to drown, but other than that, great times. We even stopped off at a texas gun shop, and a knife shop. We found the best plaza of all time. There was a hooters, bar, steakhouse, knife shop/cigar shop/custom order gun shop/flashlight shop, and a military surplus store all with 1 parking lot. I think Phil has a good picture of the place. I got a Helix cigar, which was fantastic. I have since had to drive 45 mintues to get one, because there isnt a place in this town with a humidor, and after that cigar, i dont think I could try something that was seran wrapped and left behind a counter for months. All in all, the beach was great, pissing in the ocean is an experience (watch those big waves), and I can never turn down an oppertunity to hang out with the guys from Tech. There is always one bad part to a trip, and this one was a big one. While Satan was gone from his home and down in Corpus Christi with us, someone stole his motorcycle. I suspect minorties, but I havent heard any conformation yet. But seriously, blows ass.
Here are a few pics from the trip.




OUCH!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home