Isle of Skye
So it turns out that my roommate's dog chewing on the camera cable is detrimental to the aforementioned cable. No matter, got a new one and finally getting caught up on pictures.
Per the previous post, Last weekend I was at the Isle of Skye, and I've uploaded my pictures here. Don't miss: Eilean Donan Castle, the contents of the Talisker distillery, the contents of the Isle of Skye Ford dealership, and pretty much every other photo of the beautiful area. I've got more to add later from Helen's camera since mine wasn't charging because of said cable issue. I'll update later.
2 Comments:
A TR7 and a Scirocco??!! Amazing!
Looks like you drove through Rannoch Moor. Bonus points to you sir.
Now I remember Eilian Donan--but I didn't have a chance to go inside. Very cool.
9/05/2010 10:36:00 AM
Yeah I had to turn around when I saw it. Amazing.
There was construction in Rannoch Moor, so I got some a good look at it.
Inside was sweet, but no pictures allowed. Just cool to see it.
9/06/2010 06:18:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home