Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Posts

I've fallen behind on updates. Here are a few.

1) my camera cable is busted. I've ordered a new one so I'll be posting stuff with photos as soon as I can.

2) I've taken a job back in Columbus, Indiana, starting end of the year (or possibly earlier, lot of stuff in the air). I had previously hinted about this, but now its official.

3) As part of number 2, I have been spending a lot of time house hunting. I've got a few friends checking out houses for me as I find them online, so that when I am back there on my house hunting trip some of them will already be eliminated for me.

4) Last weekend I went to the Ferne Islands and took a boat tour, saw some seals. Lots of pics to post.

5) I went camping on the Isle of Skye in north western Scotland this weekend. Again, lots of pictures, just cant get them off my camera at the moment. Look for more posts later.

2 Comments:

Blogger milkman said...

Welcome back to the colonies.

Mega points for Isle of Skye. Did you see the Storr while you were there? I spent most of my time there along the northeastern coast (didn't have time to head further west) but what I did see was absolutely spectacular. As was the drive in--Rannoch Moor is a place I'll never forget.

Pics pics pics pics pics.

8/31/2010 04:23:00 PM

 
Blogger Justin Short said...

Thanks, I am anxious ot move back. Been house hunting a lot online. My house hunting trip is the 22nd-28th, which coincides with a wedding I'm in.

Saw Storr, didnt hike it. Helen has more pics that I need to get loaded, including the Kilt Rock.

9/06/2010 06:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home