posted by Justin Short at 3:52 AM
B-pillar bling: is that factory-installed?
11/23/2009 10:12:00 AM
There is also windshield washer bling. I looked at it and it all appears to be factory, but I cant find option stuff for it. It turns out that my car is the Indianapolis version, which may have something to do with it.
11/25/2009 05:32:00 PM
you need to black out the bling asap.
12/01/2009 04:30:00 PM
I like the chome.
12/01/2009 05:29:00 PM
Any other color though, I'd agree.
i like the chrome on the jag if it goes all the way around the window trim, not just the b pillar.
12/02/2009 07:29:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
B-pillar bling: is that factory-installed?
11/23/2009 10:12:00 AM
There is also windshield washer bling. I looked at it and it all appears to be factory, but I cant find option stuff for it. It turns out that my car is the Indianapolis version, which may have something to do with it.
11/25/2009 05:32:00 PM
you need to black out the bling asap.
12/01/2009 04:30:00 PM
I like the chome.
12/01/2009 05:29:00 PM
Any other color though, I'd agree.
12/01/2009 05:29:00 PM
i like the chrome on the jag if it goes all the way around the window trim, not just the b pillar.
12/02/2009 07:29:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home