"Friend Suggestions"
Facebook has a feature which suggests people you should be friends with, which is based on the number of your friends who are already friends with this person. Today, facebook suggested that I be friends with Phil's mom. No offence to Phil's mom, but I politely decline.
In general, there are people who should and should not be aware of your personal online activity. While I don't put anything on facebook, or here for that matter, that I would care about anyone seeing, there are those that you don't add on facebook or share blog links with for one reason or another. However, when facebook makes this recommendation, or when someone offers to be your friend who you just don't want to be friends with, you immediately become the a-hole for not accepting their digital friendship.
So, thanks Facebook, for making the internet a little more anti-social.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home