Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More College Football

I will be posting about my 2 weeks in the US as soon as I get all of my pictures in.

In the mean time, I had previously posted about NMSU having to play Ohio State. Well, it turns out that Wisconsin has to play Fresno State on Sep 12 and Hawaii on December 5. I don't know who decided to make the WAC schools play the Big10 schools, but I definitely feel bad for the guys in the WAC. This is also going to mess up a lot of polls since you are ranked not only on your number of wins, but also the strength of your opponents. Its hard to be ranked number 1 if you spend all season playing St. Juanita's School for Blind Nurses.

However, the guys who have to spend all winter in Wisconsin get to end their season with a trip to Hawaii, which should be pleasant.

1 Comments:

Blogger milkman said...

Props to St. Juanita's for being such good sports about it all, though.

8/18/2009 06:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home