
I went and looked at this after work today. I want one more than ever, and I didn't even get to sit in it. Apparently one of the dealers had taken the keys home, so I couldn't even open the door. However, I did learn how to open the doors. There are no door handles. Its a small button under the mirrors. I learned a few other things looking at it, too. They have tubular frames. Most of the buttons and trim are billet aluminum, including the pedals and the area around the pedals. The hood isn't easy to pop. You have to remove the front section of the hood which are quick releases and then rear section folds forward. Its not a lot different than removing the hood pins on my Mustang, but you have a section you have to set off to the side. This particular Tuscan is out of my price range, but I was really happy to get to see one up close and can't wait to drive it.
2 Comments:
"The phones over here in general are a lot more advanced than the phones in the US."
But I ask you - what is with the cameras in them?
2/03/2009 08:42:00 PM
I have no idea. My phone has almost as many camera settings as my camera does, so I bet I need to change one of the defaults. The pictures look great on my camera. I am going to try to reduce the picture size and see if they dont look so grainy when they are blown up so much.
2/04/2009 04:11:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home