Updates
I haven't been blogging much. I have been too busy. Here is a mass update.
FUN
Oh, other fun. I bought a Wii. It is amazing fun. I also bought a Wii Fit online yesterday. A few friends have them and they are a lot of fun. If you have the chance, pick up both. If you do, give me your Wii address so we can play online.
Over labor day weekend I decided to drive to the beach. Living in Indiana, this was no small task. After doing some laundry, running some errands in town, etc I sat down to watch college football. I realized at this time that this wasn't how I wanted to spend my 3 day weekend, so I called up a friend, and in a matter of hours we were on the road to South Carolina to head to the ocean. We spent the majority of Sunday at the ocean with our dogs. Monday we drove back. It was about an 11 hour drive there, 11 hours home. Totally worth it.

Oh, other fun. I bought a Wii. It is amazing fun. I also bought a Wii Fit online yesterday. A few friends have them and they are a lot of fun. If you have the chance, pick up both. If you do, give me your Wii address so we can play online.
WORK
Next Saturday I will leave for Darlington, UK. This is a trip for me to experience the work environment there, sit in on a few design reviews, and have a chance to see the area. I will be there from the 14th to the 23rd. If everything goes well I will finalize my offer on the 22nd, with an anticipated start date of Jan 2. I am still working on some details of the offer, but the HR person I needed to talk to has been on vacation, so not everything has been clarified yet. Issues like selling my house, retirement benefits, etc still remain to be discussed.
CAR
I have ordered the fuel injection system, push rods, and new distributor gear, which will finish off the parts for my Mustang's engine. It will need some dyno time to modify the map, but is ready to go.
I think those are the major things for now.
4 Comments:
I don't understand. Is Lake Michigan not the tropical paradise I understand it to be?
This is the place with all the hidden lagoons, umbrella drinks, and cliff divers--right?
9/07/2008 11:22:00 PM
Dont believe everything you see in a Kid Rock video
9/08/2008 09:57:00 AM
Who is taking the pictures?
9/08/2008 03:50:00 PM
My Friend Erin. She brought her dog as well.
9/08/2008 03:54:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home