"That's a hell of a getup ya got there, partner. You in the show or something?" "No, actually. I'm British."
I am in England. Its awesome. But its expensive. Not much to blog about now, but plenty when I get back. Oh, and I think I am winning the rental car game. Check it.
6 Comments:
Why is it a win?
Its sure not the looks.
9/16/2008 10:25:00 PM
Isn't that a Vauxhall?
9/17/2008 01:27:00 AM
Shane, its a win in the crappy rental car game.
Milkman, its a Vauxhall Meriva, complete with 5 speed manual.
9/17/2008 08:19:00 AM
Your mom is a Vauxhall Meriva.
9/17/2008 11:40:00 AM
its certainly no Buick.
9/18/2008 01:08:00 AM
I see the 5 speed as a win and the gas mileage is good I bet, but that's where it ends - I think I just hate the minivan look.
9/19/2008 01:08:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home