I cant drive 55 (KPH)

I have been thinking about what kind of car I would like to get when I am in the UK. I would like to try out something sporty that isnt imported to the US. I had been thinking about a Renault Clio V6 (the one with the mid engine), but all the reviews I have seen on them talk about how unbalanced they are, and I am really not sure if I want something French. Then it clicked: TVR. And not just any TVR, TVR Tuscan. I always thought this was a beautiful car, and they can be picked up for just around 20K US. Any other sweet cars out there worht considering?
9 Comments:
escort cosworth?
8/26/2008 07:47:00 AM
That would be a cool car for the drivetrain, but not much for style. And, they cost about the same as a Tuscan, and are 7 years older. Similar issue I see with a Focus RS. Its a sweet engine, but its a lot of money for a Focus.
8/26/2008 09:20:00 AM
what are you going to drive in the winter time?
what happened to something that could potentially tow the mustang?
you do realize the cost of fuel in Europe is more than here right?
I think you've got the mustang for style and speed, now you need something to get you to work and back safe. Something that when you realize england doesnt have spring break type temperatures, you can sell to move back to the US.
You want rear wheel drive and cant get in the US? RHD BMW120d [/discusion]
8/26/2008 02:45:00 PM
I feel like every time you start talking about buying another car you get your ideas from Grand Tourismo.
8/26/2008 02:48:00 PM
... and another thing, dont they measure speed in mph in the UK?
8/26/2008 02:51:00 PM
TVR with snow tires? TVR with a tow package? TVR with a bike rack? TVR took the stance that airbags are dangerous, and they come standard with a heater. How is a 120D better in any way other than fuel economy?
8/26/2008 10:41:00 PM
Pretty convenient that they have damn near every sports car listed. It might be harder to get something that they dont have.
8/26/2008 10:41:00 PM
You're right. MPH in the UK. KPH in EU. Any car imported to the UK requires a speedo that reads both.
8/26/2008 10:42:00 PM
Its from Europe, its a sportscar, and it can tow the Stang to the track!!!!
http://www.jtruck.net/misc/4x4cars/full/4x4triumph.jpg
8/28/2008 11:08:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home