Stutgart Machine
I think everyone knows I purchased the Porsche, and
its been nothing but amazing. Its a 2,700 lb go-kart with beautiful leather interior and tons of refinement. Its my first convertible, and I love driving with the top down.Today, I was sitting in traffic and noticed that I was at eye level with a Buick LeSabre's taillights, so I thought it would be interesting to compare the size of my two rides. Its a whole different world that close to the ground. I am finding myself swerving even the smallest of potholes, man holes, and parking about 1/4 mile away from the building at work.
This week I am going to try to clean up Mustang parts to make room for the Porsche(its pretty much a Mustang explosion). I am also going to change the oil, which seems pretty straight forward once I can locate a new crush ring for the drain plug.
2 Comments:
Nice parking job. When will you be investing in a new downspout tube?
3/31/2008 08:26:00 PM
It gets backed over when I put the trailer back. Its plastic so it pops out when I pull the truck forward.
3/31/2008 08:34:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home