The One That Won't Get Away
The M3 I wanted sold, The S4 I wanted was hit while sitting on the dealer lot, and THEN sold, and the other M3 I was interested in was $5k over priced, so it probably wont sell. This one, will not sell until I get there, thanks to a small deposit.Based on Dan's recommendations, and a car I really like, just didn't think I could afford, I found a 2001 Porsche Boxster in Akron, OH. The car only has 50k miles, is less than $20k, and unlike a lot of Porsches I have found, is actually in a color combination that I like. Most Boxsters I see are gray, and I really didn't want a gray or silver car.

So, I have the dealer holding it until Saturday when I can get up there to check it out. The Carfax report on the car is clean, and it looks great in the pictures. I am ecstatic about this one.
6 Comments:
Way to pull your head out of your ass finally. I think you'll like this one. Hopefully you'll have better luck with the dalership.
My buddy Matt is from there if you need anyone to check it out in person before you get there.
Hopefully the weather works out for you this week too - looks like rain/snow all week here up north.
3/25/2008 12:00:00 PM
S?
3/25/2008 06:17:00 PM
No, its a base. I cant find an S in the price range, and this one is, from what I can tell, an awesome deal.
3/25/2008 10:04:00 PM
I think you could eventually upgrade it to an S, or at least the more fun parts of the S with aftermarkcet and OEM part's bins as the standard bits need replacing anyway due to wear and tear. Brakes for instance will be an easy upgrade.
3/26/2008 05:21:00 PM
You'll probably end up spending less money that way (above comment) too.
3/26/2008 05:22:00 PM
So how many girls have you picked since you started driving this?
Any ideas for a personalized plate?
3/31/2008 05:14:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home