Travel
Its snowing in Dallas. As rare as this happens, it only makes since that I am travelling through Dallas when it happens. So I am sitting in an airport for 3 hours (I am writing this assuming that my plane does leave on the scheduled 1 hour delay) with nothing to do, I figured I would blog a bit.
The reason for my travel was to do some college recruiting at NMSU. Its has its benefits, as I can recommend people that I know for interviews with the company, but it has its drawbacks, as people I didn't know but knew of still know of me, and I have to interview people I had classes with. So when you ask them "tell me about a time when you did [insert generic interview question here]," they give you a blank stare and then respond with a story, which I remember, because I was in the same class.
Anyway, the trip was good, outside of dealing with the airlines. I got to stay with Raven, and catch a NMSU basketball game, which I had never seen before.
1 more hour until the plane leaves. . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home