Easter in Virginia
So, I decided to go with Ryan back to Blacksburg, VA for Easter. He went to college there, and on Easter weekend they have a spring football game, where the 1st and 3rd squad face off with he 2nd and 4th squad. It was great time. I had a lot to drink, including a good portion of the Mississippi mud. I also had this drink, called a rail, which was pretty much every shot on the bar, with ice and grenadine. That will mess you up something awful. Football is big there, but fashion is simple. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, just wears stuff that has VT on it. This isn't just shirts, we are talking, pants, socks, shoes, the whole thing. I have never seen anything like it. I was the clear outcast, having not brought anything which represents the school. Now I know for next time. Here are some pics. Keep in mind, this was a spring game, with only VT vs VT, during Easter break. They say the stadium is even more packed during the regular season. I even through in a picture of the one NMSU home game I attended last fall, during our losing season. See if you can tell which one it is.


1 Comments:
lets go aggies! you should have worn an NMSU t
4/27/2006 09:13:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home