Vacuum
My roomate has a Dyson. Its amazing. I was vacuuming out my car after my Saturday in the Lake District (i'll post about it) and mine wasnt cutting it, so I tried his. I'm suprised it didn't pull the color off the carpet. If you're in the market for a vacuum, check it out.
3 Comments:
Which one is it?
We have one of the Dyson ball vacuums. Compared with older crappy bag vacuums, it does pull a ton of stuff out of the floor. But it doesn't perform better than any of the other modern bagless suckers, and is twice as expensive and half as durable.
Big improvement over the old ones, though.
--D
6/27/2010 08:59:00 PM
roommate?
7/01/2010 08:55:00 AM
Dan,
Not sure, it seems like its an older version, definately not the ball one though.
Raven,
Yeah, buddy of mine moved into the spare room to save on the cost of living.
7/02/2010 06:53:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home