This Week in Gaming
Thursday I lost my first bet when VT failed to beat North Carolina. Yesterday, I bet on 8 games and won them all. I had to bet against NMSU, because the day finally came where they faced off against Ohio State. The odds were so good that OSU would win that it wouldnt even let me bet on it. NMSU was a 44 point underdog, so I bet that Ohio would beat them by the spread. They did, coming in at 45-0. I couldn't watch the game because it wasn't on ESPN360, BigTen network was covering it, so I am anxious to read the highlights.
My other bets were Iowa to beat Indiana at 1.10:1, Wisconsin to beat Purdue by 7 at 1.90:1, Gerogia Tech to beat Vanderbilt at 1.25:1, Florida to beat Georgia at 1.12:1, Texas to beat Oklahoma State by 10 at 1.9:1, Penn State to beat Northwestern at 1.11:1 and Orgeon to beat USC at 2.3:1.
The Oregon over USC was the only underdog I bet on, so it was the only game with a decent payout. The rest were just a few dollar bets, except for when I bet on teams to win by a score. Those are always 1.9:1 bets. All told, I won 18pounds this weekend. Not too shabby.
1 Comments:
The sports gambling culture is nt one I've ever really been exposed to. ... except in films, where it seems to be featured a disproportionate amount of time.
--D
11/02/2009 09:37:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home