Coordinating the Move
After a little clarification on some small issues, I plan to accept the offer to go to the UK tomorrow. My relocation package includes a house hunting trip. I have been doing a lot online, but haven't found exactly what I am looking for. Due to the cost of living, and indefinite time I will be in the UK, I plan on renting. Most homes can be found at www.rightmove.co.uk. I think the plan is to find something within a few miles of work (biking distance) and prevent the commute.
My relocation package includes moving the Mustang. However, if I do move it, I have decided I will get a storage unit for it that I can use as a separate shop. I found a self storage place less than a mile from work, I just need to get quotes. It is too expensive to get a house with a garage big enough for the car.
So, with or without the Mustang, I want to get a car there for general purposes, but I still want something sporty. Ideally, it would be something that can fit easily in the smaller garages. I think the Tuscan is going to be out of the price range, so I was thinking a hatchback. So far, I am thinking Renault Clio GT, VW R32, or Ford Focus ST. Any other thoughts?
2 Comments:
anything with a tdi?
10/03/2008 11:02:00 AM
Not quite a TDI, but I am also considering a BMW 1 series with a diesel. I like the hatch back and coupe versions. The diesel has an optional M package which looks very good.
10/03/2008 12:36:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home